Posted by : ADMIN Sunday 10 June 2012


his is a second version of static facebook pop out like box.In this version we make little changes to make this widget more beautiful.I have added cool jQuery hover effect to it i.e. when any visitors hover on Facebook image the like box gets out by sliding to left.Here I am giving widget generator so that you can very easily add this gadget to your blog.You can see the demo of gadget press the demo button below....




How To Add This Gagdet To Blogger?


  1. Enter username of your facebook fan page in text area fiels.
  2. Hit Add to Blogger Button
  3. Finally Hit Add Widget Button.
  4. You Are Done.....

Widget Generator



Only enter username of your fan page,not URL



Go to your blog you will see floating facebook like box...

I hope you will like this gadget and my new widget generator....

One Response so far.

  1. realy good tips, I also would lke to share more on my blog http://oyaah.blogspot.in

Welcome to My Blog

Popular Post

Blogger templates

- Copyright © PCTRICKS8.BLOGSPOT.IN | -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -