Posted by : ADMIN Thursday 31 May 2012

Google gravity Trick really magic trick, its experience amazingWhen I heard about this I didn't knew much nor believe it. But when I did on my own and experienced it, 
I was really shocked and astonished. Google has been a good search engine. But now for me, it's a new fun and time pass place. Even if you experience it, surely you will understand what or why I'm saying like this.

OPEN THIS LINK

NOW U can Experience Google Gravity By Following Simple steps:



  • Firstly I will make you sure that this will work only with Google Chrome. So if you have Google Chrome is not a problem. If you don't have, then you can download directly from this link http://www.google.com/chrome and install it.
  • Once if you have downloaded and installed, then you are ready to experience the scintillating effect of Gravity in Google.
  • Open your Google Chrome and Log on to www.google.com or www.google.in.(Based on your region)
  • Now in the Google Search type 'Google Gravity' either in capital or small letters without quotes.
  • After typing, now press the 'I am Feeling Lucky' button which is below the search bar.
  • Suppose before going pressing the 'I am feeling lucky', if you get the search results, then click on the first result which is shown for you when you type 'Google Gravity' in the Google Search.
  • You will experience the Google Gravity.

Welcome to My Blog

Popular Post

Blogger templates

- Copyright © PCTRICKS8.BLOGSPOT.IN | -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -